Amantii WM-BI-2428-VLR-BG Electric Fireplace
WM-BI-2428-VLR-BG Electric Fireplace
Zero Clearance electric fireplace with black glass surround and 10 piece log set.
The smart-looking WM-BI-2428-VLR-BG corner electric fireplace is one versatile fireplace! It is also stunning on its own – This fireplace comes with an 11 piece log set.
2 Installation options: built-in, or mounted across a corner.
The design possibilities are endless – this is the ideal unit for compact locations where running costly gas lines and venting are not possible. Fits beautifully in as a Corner Electric Fireplace.
A black surround with a curved design is available for purchase.
The WM-BI-2428-VLR-BG comes standard with an 11 piece log set and sable glass media and remote.
- Perfect for New Construction
- LED ember lights in log set
- Hardwire ready
- Thermostat hard-wire ready
- State of the art flame presentation: Vibrant, multi-colored state of the art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote.
- *Heat is vented out the top except on flush mount models where heat is vented from the face of the surround
- The clean black glass surround
- No grills
- Latest LED light technology
- Front and rear control for flame and heater included
- Approx. heating area 400 – 500 sq. ft.
- Plug on the left side
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- All units come standard with an 11 piece log set.
- Additional optional decorative media of EMBER or Flame are available for purchase.
Vibrant, multi-colored state-of-the-art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote. Can all be done separately and mixed to make lots of combinations.
|Heater||1465 watts high
750 watts low
|No Heater||22 watts|
|Lamps||LED 22 watts|
|Rotor Motor||1 at 5 watts|
|Height, Width, Depth||24 3/4 x 17 7/8 x 8 3/4“|
|Glass Viewing Opening||16 1/8 x 14 5/8″|
|Glass Size||24 x 28″|
|Shipping Size||31 x 12 x 27 3/8″|
|Shipping Weight –
|Plug Location||Left Side|
|Approx. Heating Area||400 sq. ft.|